Sunday, September 2

News:
Mai and Naru, back on print after six years

2012 Ghost Hunt



Shiho Inada is once again adapting Fuyumi Ono's light novel series Ghost Hunt, this time taking on Akumu no Sumu Ie: Ghost Hunt (The House Where Nightmares Dwell: Ghost Hunt). The story picks-up some time after where the first series ended.

ARIA magazine will be printing the Ghost Hunt sequel bi-monthly.









...was that fine? I needed to make it sound official and unbiased. Truth is, I'm ecstatic! I'm a fan! I'm a fan! *roar* I've been wishing for a second season anime but this news is even better. If only the light novels would get translated... *sigh Anyway, I hope this one gets lots of love from the manga readers because it deserves a large audience. That also means I'm hoping it'll get published in English. Please,please... some divine power, hear me!

Akumu no Sumu Ie - Ghost Hunt ARIA cover
First Chapter release
(Oh, and if somehow you ask why I'm a fan of Ghost Hunt, read my review of it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment